Mixmag is a British electronic dance and clubbing media brand and magazine, published in London, England. Launched in 1982, the brand covers dance events, and reviews music, festivals and club nights. Mixmag claims to reach up to 100,000,000 people per month  and has 16 international offices as of 2019. It also states that its video views have grown from 2m in 2012 to over 74m views over the year of 2018. Mixmag's YouTube channel has around 1.1 million subscribers as of June 2019.
The first issue of Mixmag was printed on 1 February 1983 as a 16-page black-and-white magazine published by Disco Mix Club, a DJ mailout service. The first cover featured American music group Shalamar.
When house music began in the 1980s, editor and DJ Dave Seaman turned the magazine from a newsletter for DJs into a magazine covering all dance music and club culture. Mixmag, in association with its original publishing company, DMC Publishing, released a series of CDs under the "Mixmag Live" heading.
Mixmag is owned by Wasted Talent Ltd, a company which changed its name from Mixmag Media Ltd in May 2017.
- Database (undated). "Mixmag" (archive.org). Audit Bureau of Circulations. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- Watson, Kevin (May 2019). "IMS BUsiness Report 2019". Ibiza IMS. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 2019.
- "Mixmag Youtube Channel". Youtube. June 2019.
- "Mixmag celebrates 25 years of clubbing". 18 April 2008. Retrieved 9 April 2018 – via news.bbc.co.uk.
- "A history of dance music | Music". the Guardian. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- Petridis, Alexis (3 October 2003). "The road to Wigan Pier". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- Walker, Tim (14 April 2008). "Mixmag – It's Not Just About Drugs and Bikini-Clad Women – How 'Mixmag' Turned the Tables on Its Doubters and Made Its 25th Birthday". The Independent. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- "London Music Conference". www.londonmusicconference.org. London Music Conference Ltd. 11–13 October 2018. Retrieved 6 June 2019.
- Topping, Alexandra (14 March 2012). "Guardian/Mixmag drug survey reveals a generation happy to chance it". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 23 September 2016.