• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

It is finally here! The much anticipated solo E.P. from Big Beat Revivalist Rory Hoy is out now on 12” vinyl! This is a very special 4-track Big Beat-tastic treat that will get the Dancefloor rocking and rolling! Without further ado, here are the tracks –

Tonite –

The stomping title track. Funky Midtempo goodness that fans of Featurecast, A-Skillz and the like will be picking up straight away. Complete with funky hip-hop vocals, scratching and a big, bassy drum to boot.

Feel Tha Phunk –

Since the 2000’s, there have been rumours of the death of Big Beat. They were wrong! The days of Fatboy Slim, The Freestylers, Freddy Fresh and the Wiseguys are here again with this fantastic uptempo banger! Remember to play this one as loud as possible!

Hey, Hey (Funk It Up) –

Another tune on the Midtempo tip. The spirit of James Brown lives again as the Funk is back in town with this funktastic tune. Brothers and Sisters Pump Up The Volume as you are in for a groovalicious ride!

Freddy Fresh VS Rory Hoy – Trumped

For the grand finale, Rory teams up with Old School legend Freddy Fresh for a really fast, but really electrifying track! Freddy has worked with the likes of Fatboy Slim, Eminem, Grandmaster Flash and Tito Puente and now he is working with Rory Hoy himself! Don’t sleep on this one, as this tune has so far been picked up by major Hollywood studios!

The million dollar question is – Where do we get this incredible E.P.? The answer is simple my friend, right here of course on Juno (see link below)!

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/424881-01.htm

If we can get this into #1 in the Juno chart, that would be amazing!

Just to also tell you all that Rory is going to be forming at the Big Beat Reunion Night at Club Exit in Preston, UK on June 18th, you can get tickets right here

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Preston/Exit/Vibes-presentBig-Beat-Re-Union-Preston/11466874/

All the very best and take care, thanks as always for your support, I really appreciate it – and enjoy the E.P.!!

Rory

Hey Rory, could you record your performance at Big Beat Reunion for your and big beat fans ?

Participant

@ Rory :good:

I will be definatley recording my Big Beat set in Preston, so watch this space!

Support so far for the E.P. so far has been fantastic and all the copies on Juno have been sold out! I even sent it to Norman Cook himself for feedback, so I’ll let you know if he gets back!

That is just awosome how are growing in music :D I wish you continue to grow more and more and revive Big Beat baby :D Good luck ! :) :gig: :hello:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.