Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

You did an impressive job with this forum, much better than the previous one.

Well done, Francis! :gig:

Participant

As you can see i added the 10 last posts/replies on the index board and increase the login acess (normally you should login more faster without waiting page..)
      I added the divshare code to embed Mp3 in post

[divshare:3w0dsyog]3287196-465[/divshare:3w0dsyog]

Hope you like the little modifications..

:beach:

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Participant

As you can see , i deleted more 20 members who didn’t log in since their registration from january and february. i don’t want to have a list of phantom members… if you was one of them just post something in board the next time to show us that you are interested to be there…. for the moment, i’m not bad i didn’t deleted “spectator” but.. think that i will certainly convert the board into very private club and those who are in “total lethargy” will be deleted…

Cheers,
        FND

(i’ll do that each week for people who are inactive and/or didn’t post any message… )
        :tease:

Participant

It’s crazy how there are many members who don’t participate here and register only for ..download probably, for the cause, i killed again 20 members lol.. :P i’m too cruel ?

Participant

As you can see i added the 10 last posts/replies on the index board

Well a crash of the cache “skin” of phpbb made that i decided to re-install the skin.. so now we lost this functions..
            Damn i took so many time to install that that.. i didn’t made a backup file :grin: … i’ll try to reinstal it in few hours.. :banghead: :cray: :suicide:

It’s remember me that it’s a long time that i didn’t made backups… :unsure:

Participant

well as you can see i fixed the whole and extended at last 25 posts.. .

Hey there people,

Just thought I would introduce myself, being a newbie etc. My name is Marty, but as you can see I use the name Vambo. You can call me which ever one taks your fancy.

Some of you may know me from the old FBS forum, and other places. I’m a long time Norman fan, and most things related to Skint, Southern Fried etc.

Good to see what a good job Francis has done on this forum, so kudos to him for setting it up. Looking forward to participating in the forum : ;)

Welcome to the forums Marty! :gig:

Welcome to the forum! Trust me, you’ll enjoy it here. :hello:

Thanks for the welcome folks :hello:

Participant

new members come, others gone… i killed 59 members who never post and never come since 1 month…

Yeah sometimes we need place in da club :grin: .

PS: FBS world is quite… the calm before glastonbury set or its just because i didn’t post (yeah i’m tired) ?

Note: my website received a record of 1000 visits in one day yesterday, don’t know why.. BPA effect, probably ;)

or that its just a really cool site my friend!!

:grin:

bb

or that its just a really cool site my friend!!

+ 1 :D

Participant

he he thanks.

:hello:

:praise: :praise: :praise: ..finnaly something 4me… :clapping: :clapping:
                              ……………………………………….
                              …big kiss from Croatia…
                              …FATBOY SLIM :?: …the best off :yes2: :yes2: :yes2:!!!!
                              …everything we heard from him is great…sound off sounds! :yes:
                              :doh: ….Mia…. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.