Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Welcome Mia :grin:

Participant

today it’s cleaning spring of the board ;)

219 inactive members / spectators / non participants are welcome to go out of the club! :crackwhip:

Thanks to active members who made this area, a quite & respectfull zone…

Participant

Following spams and bots, i decided to turn off momently the registration. I’ll see later to solve the problem… The board is now private.

FND.

Participant

ok, i reopen the registration. Cross the fingers to don’t see anymore spam robots.
            The board is now only open to members.

If we see one of them.. I’ll probably have to update the board and install other thing..

:hello:

Participant

ok, i reopen the registration. Cross the fingers to don’t see anymore spam robots.
              The board is now only open to members.

If we see one of them.. I’ll probably have to update the board and install other thing..

:hello:

Well today a new antispam bot is in Test /// Cross all that you can do! :grin:

Participant

i can’t believe that this board is still alive… :)

normancook.info (NCI for usual hardcore fan lol) will have 5 years in few days and you know what: i have no free time to update it :blush: …

Anyway the domain and zone will be renewed… need to resist.

Sorry for people who are waiting for mails, answers, news.. i have always passion but need to get a second life for animate the site.
                The FATwiki seems to be crashed: no-one can update it… very frustrating. bah.. maybe one day…i’ll keep an eye on it.

Hope soon…

Keep the fun alive!

FND aka François

I have a bit problems with English ,thats why i didn’t completely understood.Is that means that this web page going to be closed ?

Participant

@zgutik wrote:

I have a bit problems with English ,thats why i didn’t completely understood.Is that means that this web page going to be closed ?

not again.. but certainly less active than before… sorry… (you have probably see that since few month).

Don’t worry the board will stay open.

François, it has been a bit quite lately on the board. But you know what it’s like, it will pick up again. hope you know that we all appreciate the had work you the into the site, even though you don’t have much free time on your hands. :praise: :praise:

i agree with vambo, your work is much appreciated, once I get the time and this server problem sort, norman cook online life will be sorted, its just a shame you have not been credited by any big name associates to norman between album, keep it up my friend

If it wasnt for you there would not be a fatboy board family keep up the great work

Participant

With the update of FATwiki and his new login system, i decided to delete members who never posted something since they were registred or never come back since few months (139 kills :wave: ) , yeah i know that sometimes i’m cruel :mrgreen:
                            :crackwhip:

I’m still alive :wave:

Don’t delete the silent readers :praise:

for those folks like me: Let’s do the “Take me, dunkey-shrek-jump” :gig:

yam

‘Aint been here for a while – hullo again ;)

Participant

Since today, the access to your PM should be more easy. I’ve deleted some functions (FAQ..)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.