Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Now, nci will evolve slowly (but certainly with FATsite & what i planned during this next weeks…), a question:

Do you think, i have to open to public this board? or i let this board private?… :grandpa:

Hi Francois,

I think a public board wouldn’t be too bad would it? It’d generate a lot more hits and with the searching for new info & tracks etc.

You could still leave the membership side of things though, for PM’ing and downloading etc, perhaps an exclusive section ‘For Members Only’ where people can upload/download things?

D

Well i opened some parts of this forum to guest as a test.. we’ll see ;

yeah best look after the members because if there to many unknown it could get dangerous

keep up the good work mate

Now get your anonymous users spam =)

Participant

@doxliy wrote:

Now get your anonymous users spam =)

:banghead: lol as usual…

Participant

by the way, i’m may working to a smarthphone version of NCI (not sure already) Did you prefer an android or an iphone version (most problem is the vids compatibility..).. twice… Yeah i know i have to finish the website before lol.. Love the idea that NCI is always experimental…but i think i’m in late and it’s could be necessary for the future.. (i love utopia too)

thanks for the feedback

Participant

well, nci just have 7 years old? I would simply thanks everyone who participated to his construction even if the site evolve by period, sometimes it’s fast, sometimes it’s very slow ;) ..

btw I wish you happy christmas and all the best for 2012.

i planned to finish NCI in.. seven years, sorry for that lol..

Participant

Hi hardcore fans,

As you can see, since december 2011, there is nothing new on nci. I received some mails talking about the end of website… humm it’s could be true.

This time i can tell you that nothing is on progress about nci but it’s not planned to close the website.. only take that like a detox to have a better retox!
                      (but don’t count until june 2012 to see a wake up)

Participant

well, i was obliged to update the forum system to secure the server. and the NCI theme crashed of course..

:banghead:

Ahh! Do whatever you do, but please return last 5 topics area at the top of the page :beg:

Participant

hé hé . well i’m at office.. we’ll see that in few .hours.. be patient.. need to find my …brain.

:wave:

Participant

…humm by the way, i fixed a crash login on the FATwiki.. damn, i need really to come back and drive the site :blush: .

Nice to see that we have always visitors.

NOTE: i test a new anti-bot/spam on the board.. i don’t know if it’s run but i let the board registration open few days.

Participant

I didn’t found my theme backup but added a mixcloud bbcode to insert and share links..

[mixcloud]url of the mixcloud link[/mixcloud]

example: viewtopic.php?p=4429#p4429

Participant

As you can see the board is always on maintenance.. sorry for that (yes i know it’s not really profesionnal :blush: ).

The good thing: the motor of the board is updated successfully with the lastest version :) (so the database is now optimized), a antispam/bot is installed to re-open the registration (cross the fingers and all that you can! ).

The bad thing: i need to re-contruct the design (the old is not compatible). I have no free time really this moment (this year?)
                                  Need to restore some avatars… and links.

thanks for your support.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.